Give Your Customer Tools
Make Buying And Selling
Online Easier And More
Our passion at OKiT247 is helping enterprising companies and organizations to build successful online businesses. We truly believe that with our technologies we can improve your customer’s online shopping experience and remove the hassle for you to manage and maintain an efficient payment and ordering online platform.
Whether you are just starting to build a new online business or are seeking to increase conversion and sales on your existing eCommerce website, we can help. Results can be measured in business terms.
Without exception, every eCommerce site absolutely wants to have a high turnover. Our clients are involved in various sectors of business both locally and internationally.
Customer & Order Management
Discount Coupons & Levels
Custom Checkout Process
Custom Payment Processors, Such As PayPal
Custom Product (SKU) Information
Custom Shipping & Tax Calculator
Why Do You Need An eCommerce Website?
With advancements in technology and with the popularity of the internet, more and more people are turning to the web for a variety of purposes. The internet is no longer limited to searching information or connecting with people but is a platform where you can also buy and sell products. An eCommerce website is a website which allows your business to sell products and services to their online audience. These days, an increasing number of consumers prefer making most of their purchases online and in such a scenario, having an eCommerce website for your business is the need of the hour. The following is a list of the top 5 reasons to have an commerce platform:
- Wider customer reach-when you sell a product or service through a national or global platform of an eCommerce website, then you tend to reach out to a much wider audience as compared to traditional commerce methods. This gives you a broader audience and hence possibility of better overall sales.
- Ability to be open 24/7 – with an eCommerce website, you will give your audiences to purchase from you not just during regular store hours but throughout the day. Whether it is Sunday or a national holiday, your eStore is always open. This too helps you to make more sales, hence boosting sales.
- Better conversion rates-no matter how popular your brand is, if conversion rate is low, then profits will be low. Having an eCommerce platform helps you to increase your conversion rate since people get a chance to immediately buy from you rather than wait to visit the store.
- Easier to set up-an eCommerce platform is definitely much easier to set up and run than an actual physical store. There are many good website development and management platforms which can easily do this task for you at reasonable rates. It is not just easier but also a lot cheaper.
- Reduced risk, increased profitability-to manage and run an online store, you need a smaller workforce, thus increasing margin between profits and spending. Also, there is also the advantage of reduced risk which adds to the list of the benefits of having an eCommerce store.